Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We have plants!

I was getting ready for work this morning, when I glanced out the window to see a couple of blokes unloading plants onto the footpath. Hooray! Something green in my front yard at last. :o)

I had to rush off to work, and got home late-ish, so no time for photos. But I'll post some up in the next day or two because I want some ideas.... We have a few gaps to fill in and I have some vague ideas, but I'm open to suggestions.

I've bucketed some water onto the new arrivals tonight - let's hope the poor little plants survive the hot weather tomorrow.

1 comment:

Toni said...

How can you post without any photos? LOL!

Of course that means a drive-by for me after kinder pickup (if my head can bear being out in the sun for that long). Your front yard must look great now.