Saturday, July 17, 2010

My favourite spaces

Right now, one of my favourite spots in our house is the dining room. Apart from the bifold doors opening onto the al fresco room, which let in heaps of light, it has a nice big window that faces north (well, NNE, to be precise).

So in winter when the sun's shining, it's a lovely place to sit and have a cuppa and/or read the paper with the sun on my back.




Excuse the shrouded outdoor setting - with all the construction still going on nearby, dust is a big problem around here. And since we're not eating outdoors much at this time of year, it saves a lot of cleaning if we keep the table and chairs covered.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I love our dining room as well. Even though ours faces east, it still gets heaps of light. I reckon it would be most Bridgeportians favourite room! lol