Thursday, September 5, 2013

Not dead yet

Wow, it's been a long time. I'm probably talking to myself by now... Well, you know, life gets busy and things slow down on the home front when you've been in your house for a while, so there hasn't been a lot to blog about.

I have a few updates which I do plan to get around to posting. I'm working through a small list of projects at the moment, some of which aren't all that interesting, but there are a couple that I think are worth sharing.

Meanwhile, remember the vintage dressing table I picked up on eBay a while back? I had a plan for that, which involved my eldest son moving out and my turning his room into a guest room/music room/extra storage space. Unfortunately, the moving out part still hasn't happened, so I've had it sitting around since I restored it, not quite sure what to do with it. I love it, but we really don't have the perfect place for it. So I'm reluctantly selling it. :(

It makes a lovely hall table - but we already have one of those.

It's listed on eBay now - the auction ends tomorrow, so if anyone is interested, you might want to hop over there and bid. I'm just saying. :)

I'll be back with some more interesting updates soonish. There's my DIY framed artwork that cost me around $50, when I've seen similar things retailing for $500+. And I'm back working on my pot cupboard, after a couple of years of lost motivation. Stay tuned.


No comments: